Wednesday 3 December 2014

Christmas gift ideas!

I've seen quite a few beauty bloggers posting about Christmas gift ideas in the last couple of weeks and I wanted to get in on the trend haha. 
More for myself though because I always struggle in this area!
I'm terrible when it comes to thinking of presents for everyone, so I try and start thinking early on so I have it all covered! I especially struggle when thinking of presents for men
and I have absolutely no clue what to buy so I think this post will be very helpful.
I might even discover some things that I want to buy! (most probably will) and hopefully you will too! 
Because it's definitely not an easy task.


So I've done my research and found some great beauty / self care buys for everyone, men and kids included! 


 When you don't know what to buy for Kris Kringle...
Lush Shine Gift
Includes:
So White Shower Gel 
Multi-purpose Gold Fun and Reindeer Rock Soap

AUD $19.95



I love the Lush christmas gifts available this year, and I think I will definitely be buying a few!
They're just so easy, all the products are put together for you instead of choosing them one by one.
There's no thinking for this one, you don't even have to wrap them and for $20 I think you're getting quite a bit for your money!
Perfect for Kris Kringle or another little something to put under the tree!




MOR Sparkle Duo in Lychee Flower
Hand cream and Soapette

AUD $19.95

This set is beautiful, I absolutely love MOR's packaging!
Perfect for Kris Kringle and so pretty.
I think any girl would appreciate this.


Bulldog Skincare For Men Man's Best Friend Due Gift Set
Includes: Original Face Wash & Original Moisturiser
with collectable tin.
AUD $18.90





Now I'm not quite sure how many men would appreciate self care products
in a Kris Kringle, but if you think they may like it / are that kind of guy who likes to look good / take care of himself, I think it could definitely work!

Miki Cosmetics Lip Gloss LadiesAll on keychains! 
AUD $9.95

I've seen these in chemists everywhere and they are so cute!
Miki cosmetics is such a cute company and if you need a Kris Kringle for kids
this ones perfect. They can hang them on their school bag too!






And when you're buying for family or friends...

I had to include some more Lush gifts because they are just so cool haha.
Lush


Santa Claus is Coming to Town Gift
Includes: Golden Wonder Bath Bomb, So White Shower Gel,
Snow Angel Bath Melt, Butterbear Bath Bomb,
Dashing Santa Bath Bomb, Snowman Jelly, Reindeer Rock Soap,
Holly Go Lightly Bubble Bar.
 


AUD $59.95

If you want to spoil someone, this is definitely a gift to consider!
There's a whole heap of different ones on the Lush website, at all different prices and sizes.
I'm just choosing ones to show here that I like most!



e.l.f 12 Piece Nail Cube
Colours included: Desert Haze, Wedding Bells, Prissy Chrissy, Nude, Purple Pleaser, Blush,  Sea Escape, Gold Star, Gina Girl, Smokin Hot, Raspberry, and Purple Dream
  


AUD $25.00

This is a great gift for a mother, a daughter, or a friend!



Le Labo Classic Collection - Solid Perfume
In any scent from Le Labo

$85.00
This is a unisex solid perfume which I think is a great idea for men especially.
They can put it in their toiletries bag or in their pocket, I think it's easy and stylish!

So there you go, I hope I've given you some inspiration for Christmas presents this year!
I love unique presents and I think these are perfect! :)

Good luck with your Christmas shopping
and I will talk to you in my next post . x

Byyeeee!







No comments:

Post a Comment