Saturday 20 September 2014

Jewellery shopping.

Hello everybodddddy.
I have decided on a video for next week which will be very time consuming and take a lot of effort.
I won't tell you what it is but I have been shopping around today and got a few things which will feature in the video in some way. I thought I'd upload some photos of what I got. You will see it all again, but I really enjoyed making my last blog post that I felt like making another one today, so instead of this being a totally unique post I guess it will be a sneak peak so to say of my upcoming video!

I went to Equip and I got some goodies, everything was on sale... and I got all of this for only $10!


Bracelet multipacks
Original price: $12.99 AUD

Bracelet multipack
Original price: $12.99
Curved leaf Pony Pale Gold
Original price: $4.99 AUD
Fine Chain bead anklet
Original price: $7.99 AUD

Anyway, I hope everyone has a good weekend!
Love Emily. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment